Saturday, May 31, 2014

One week in

Did 3 workouts with the new/old syle method. Started light...50 lbs on olympic bar for squats the first day, then added 25, then 25 again so I ended up at 100.
Same for the bench presses. Also deadlifts. Taking it easy the first day.. NO injury is worth getting.

Leave the heavy stuff to the 30 year old dudes.

Second workout day I did Squats, deadlift , barbell curls, overhead press.

Third workout day I did squats, now 50,100, 150 3x5. Deadlift 50,100, 125.  Benches were 125 for 3 sets of 5.

I added a set of pull ups just to do them at the end. Did 10

If this progress continues I should hit some decent weights in a few weeks.

Feeling good too...

65 and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comment. Approval is required by the blogger.